Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Festival Booth for the Stickmaker!


Purchased a 10' x 10' EZ Popup Art Festival Canopy today for my art festival project for the 2011. It is my hope to do at least three festivals next year, we'll see how it goes as they are all juried shows and I imagine the competition is intense.

I'm looking at the Lake Eden Arts Festival in Black Mountain, the Montford Arts and Crafts Festival in Asheville, and the Biltmore Village Arts and Crafts Festival in Asheville.

To that end, I've been stripping many sticks that have been drying in my shed and working on some design ideas.

Expect to post much more on the blog as well, which will entail trying to figure out how to best provide images of my own work, as well as post articles about walkingsticks, etc.

More later...

F